v.import/v.in.dlg omission of point elevations

Teresa Hansen teresa at lewis-deh2.army.mil
Mon Oct 17 10:27:33 EDT 1994

If you use the `matt=______` option on the command line with v.in.dlg then
a second file - a multiple attributes file - is created.  This should have
the the elevation data.  It will also have other data (minor and major codes)
and you will have to use awk or some manual editing to get the attributes in
the format needed by GRASS' dig_att file.   I recently went throught this
process myself.

Teresa Hansen, CSC
Ft. Lewis, Washington
teresa at lewis-deh2.army.mil