lines in monitor CELL

David Gerdes dpgerdes at europa.ftc.scs.ag.gov
Tue Oct 18 12:49:38 EDT 1994

In article <9410172034.AA28730 at chabot.ced.berkeley.edu> you wrote:
: I am using the CELL monitor to output tiff images.
: Unfortunately I get strange lines in my D_cell.
: They are parallel horizontal black lines through
: hte image, not always in the same place, sometimes
: more, sometimes fewer.  Any ideas what causes these
: and how I might get rid of them??

: -Sue Huse
: REGIS
: UC Berkeley

I never did track that down.  My guess is it might be related to the size
and shape of the monitor.  Have you tried setting it to various sizes?
I think you use the GRASS_HEIGHT and GRASS_WIDTH env variables.  Try
varying it by 1 or two pixels.

--
  David Gerdes
  US Army Construction Engineering Research Lab
  dpgerdes at zorro.cecer.army.mil

     Currently at:

      USDA Soil Conservation Service/TISD
      2625 Redwing Rd, Suite 110