TOPMODEL in GRASS

Richard Beecham beecham at aerg.canberra.edu.au
Thu Oct 27 03:45:59 EDT 1994

Jane

Its been a few weeks since I have been able to beg/steal/borrow/work out
how to use a modem, hence the belated reply to this message.  The
algorithms have been incorporated into the TAPESG programs by (late) Ian
Moore, and there was a paper presented at the GIS/Environmental Modeling
conference at Breckinbridge in September 1993.  Unfortunately the program
is not PD - if you are interested I can provide you with contacts for
some of Ian's collaborators.  I have also written a program to import the
results into GRASS if you need a copy.

Richard Beecham                               email:beecham at aerg.canberra.edu.au
Hydrology Unit                                phone:(02) 895 7169
NSW Department of Water Resources             fax  :(02) 895 7834
Parramatta NSW 2124
Australia