Solaris and d.what.rast

Marilyn Ruiz ruiz at thales.geog.ufl.edu
Sat Sep 17 14:03:34 EDT 1994

Hi,

I have installed the pre-compiled grass binaries for Solaris 2.x
from the moon on a SUN Sparc20.  I am now having trouble getting
output to the screen in several instances.  One is with d.what.rast.
The command "listens to" the mouse and exits with the right button,
but it does not provide output from the left button.

I know that similar problems have been reported recently, but the
solutions have not yet hit the grassHopper archives.  I need to
get GRASS running ASAP, and I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!
Marilyn Ruiz
ruiz at thales.geog.ufl.edu
University of Florida