Links after new compilation

Carl Fitz fitz at cbl.umd.edu
Fri Sep 16 17:23:16 EDT 1994

We've just compiled 4.1 update 4 successfully (?).  (Was using 4.1 beta,
but just renamed the old directory with those programs).  With, however,
just a "minor" problem - the links to the programs don't work.  One gets
into the introductory mapset choices etc., but none of the programs work.
The message "Neither a command line or interactive version was found in
any of the main, alpha, or contrib directories.  I really believe that
I've checked the shell scripts for proper paths, including GIS.sh.  I've
run MAKELINKS.

Before going into details, is there anything obvious that I've neglected
to do?  .

Thanks

H. Carl Fitz                   Internet: fitz at cbl.umd.edu
MIIEE, Univ. of Maryland          Phone: (410) 326-7411
Box 38, Solomons, MD 20688          FAX: (410) 326-7354