Linux v.extract binary request, v.clean / v.support / v.digit help

Ry Jones rjones at halcyon.com
Tue Sep 20 06:06:46 EDT 1994

1) I need the linux binary for v.extract. If you could uuencode this and
mail it to me I'd be most grateful.

2) I am loading some USGS dlg's into v.digit to manually edit them, then I
save them, v.clean them, and v.support them. I end up with some lines that
were one segemnt from node to node (the neatlines) being fragmented into
having (seemingly) random nodes pushed into the middle of the lines. Am I
doing something wrong?

3) When I v.import DLG's, how do I make it keep the full att code? I end up
with att codes like "402" instead of "190-402" and the like.

Thanks...
Ry
--
rjones at halcyon.com net.viking 507915.21E 5209567.01N UTM ZONE 10        OG+GOT;
GCS/S/O: d? H--- s+:+ g+ p1+ au-- a- w+++ v++ C++++ UL++++ P+  L++  3-  E---
r+++ !n---- y++++ GeekCode v2.1 available:  finger hayden at vax1.mankato.msus.edu