TOPMODEL in GRASS

Jane Rossing rossing at swlab.aben.cornell.edu
Tue Sep 20 14:16:03 EDT 1994

	There has been some discussion on this list before about using
TOPMODEL in GRASS.  Most of us have just figured that using the r.watershed
was good for calculating the parameter "a".

	However, I have recently learned that it is important that the
water be allowed to follow MULTIPLE FLOWPATHS for a reasonable accurate
saturated area map.  Has anyone implemented such a routine in GRASS?
S. Chairat and J. Delleur have published a paper on this, but I don't know
how to get their algorithm (S. Chairat is in Tunisia).  I would be very
interested in discussing this further with anyone.

Jane Rossing
jr20 at cornell.edu