Warnings!!

Nandish Mattikalli nandish at hydro5.gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 21 13:24:21 EDT 1994

Hi!

Recently, we set up xgrass4.1 on SUN Sparc IPC staion. It is up and
running OK. But, before we get the XGRASS menu, it displays several
(I could not count them!) warnings such as:

Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfRight
Warning: ... found while parsing ' <Key>osfRight:                       forward-character()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfUp
Warning: ... found while parsing ' <Key>osfUp:                  traverse-prev()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfDown
Warning: ... found while parsing ' <Key>osfDown:                        traverse-next()'

We get the Menu after all such warnings. I am wondering what these
warnings are about, and how to care take of them. Any help will be much
appreciated.

Thanks,

Nandish Mattikalli
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center, Code 974
Greenbelt, MD 20771
e-mail: nandish at hydro5.gsfc.nasa.gov