world DEM

George Taylor oregon at chaos.ATS.ORST.EDU
Wed Sep 28 11:34:02 EDT 1994

ETOPO5 is a worldwide dem at 5' coverage.  It was on a

CD that I bought with some other data products.  Be aware
that ETOPO5 has some strips of bad data in various parts of the world.

You might contact the National Geophysical Data Center (USA)
for a newer and cleaner 5' dem that has global coverage also.  The
contact is Lee Row.  His phone is 303-4976764, and his email is
lwr at mail.ngdc.noaa.gov.  He should be able to address the differences
in the data sets.

- Wayne Gibson                               -
- Oregon State University                    -
- Internet email : oregon at chaos.ats.orst.edu -
- voice : (503) 7375705, 7375696             -