rotating raster maps

BARNES DAVID barnesd at lab.cc.wmich.edu
Thu Apr 20 08:00:00 EDT 1995

If anyone could help... I have many air photos that were scanned in as tif
files that were imported into GRASS as raster files. The problem is that
the north end of the photos were not orientated to the top of the map or
in this case, the top of the screen. The plan is to geo-reference these
images to UTM coords and to rectify the images. I have not been able to
find a program within GRASS that would allow me to rotate these images.
Does such a program exist? Or do the photos need to be scanned in with
north orientated to the top of the screen?

Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

  * My Address                                             *
  * DAVE BARNES                                            *
  * Geology Dept.                                          *
  * Western Michigan University                            *
  * Kalamazoo, MI 49008                                    *
  * email address                                          *
  * barnesd at lab.cc.wmich.edu                               *