Calling up files in XGEN

Bonnie Weller weller at osiris.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 10 08:00:00 EDT 1995

I have created an XGEN interface.  One of the screens has the
user entering in UTM coordinates, which are them processed
through a bunch of scripts to generate various GRASS analyses
and reports.  What I want to do is to be able to either enter
this data into the screen OR call up previously entered data
(that is stored in a file somewhere) and read it back into the
screen.

Is it possible to read files into a screen using the XGEN
interface or am I SOL.  If possible could someone PLEASE
tell me how to do it.  I'm going crazy trying to figure this
one out on my own.

Thanks in advance for the help.