import .NTF files

Hal Mueller halm at heart.cor.epa.gov
Tue Aug 22 13:10:26 EDT 1995

Are you aware of any existing NTF to anything converters?  Maybe NTF
to DLG?

What are the particulars on obtaining a copy of the NTF spec?  (My WWW
searches revealed more than I wanted to know about Neutron Therapy
Facilities, the National Tidal Facility, and the National Tae-kwon-do
Federation).  An address (physical or electronic), part number, and
price would be useful.

How useful would an NTF writer be?

--
Hal Mueller                             Mantech Environmental Rsrch Svcs Corp
EPA, NHEERL-Western Ecology Division    Phone: (503) 754-4490
Corvallis, Oregon 97333-4901  USA       halm at mail.cor.epa.gov