No subject

Zdenek Fajfr zfajfr at krnap.cz
Mon Aug 28 04:32:05 EDT 1995

Hello everybody,

I'm a member of GIS work team of the Krkonose National Park and I'm sending
this message because we'd like to get in touch with the staff of national
parks and/or other kind of protected areas. Preferably we would appreciate a
contact with someone working with GIS, particulary with PC or UNIX ARC/INFO,
ArcView 2.1, IDRISI 4.1and GRASS 4.1.x or with whoever having an experience
in implementation of GIS into management of national parks & protected areas
(like nature reserves, biosphere reserves etc.)   As we are just a little
asvanced GIS workers, contacts and eventual cooperation with foreign
colleagues would have a greate importance for us.
Thanks a lot.

Zdenek

Zdenek Fajfr
GIS Unit