How to convert the vector maps to dxf files?

Zhen janet at lglab.imb.ntou.edu.tw
Mon Dec 18 07:00:00 EST 1995

Hi! everyone,

I am a graduate student at Institude of Marine Biology in National
Taiwan Ocean University. My sutdy title is "A Preliminary Analysis
of Taiwan's Seaweed Distributions Using GIS GRASS4.1". Now I have
almost finished my thesis. But I have one problem about convert the
maps. I know I can convert the vector maps to DXF files using
"v.out.dxf". In our system, we just can convert the lines and
ploygons vector to DXF. And my vector maps are almost points, but
we can't convert the points vector to DXF file in our system. Could
you help me? I greatly appreciate your help.

P.S. Our GRASS is in Unix system.

Sincerely,
Janet Li

My e-mail address: janet at lglab.imb.ntou.edu.tw