Need a random # generator

tim glover tim_glover at ABBSMTP.abb.com
Fri Dec 15 07:00:00 EST 1995

    Sorry this is a little off subject, but I hope someone can help me...

    I need source code or algorithm for a good random number generator.
    I'm working in an old FORTRAN compiler that doesn't have an
    intrinsic one, and I found out that the one I'm using cycles after
    about 9000 numbers.  Not good enough!

    Thanks for any help....

Views expressed above are my own unless otherwise stated

Tim Glover     (Tim_Glover at ABBSMTP.abb.com)
ABB Environmental Services
Tallahassee, FL, USA 32301 (904) 656-1293 ext 290