need partner in USA for mailing files

Thomas Schumacher thomas at geo0.geog.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Dec 14 07:00:00 EST 1995

hello

since internet-surfing has become a favorite discipline in our
"Freizeitpark" germany ( citation: Helmut Kohl, translates to "holiday park" ),
i'm not able to ftp any files accross the ocean. The URL- philosophie
leads to transferring a lot of redundant data. I'd like to know how many
netscape homepages pass the pacific from the states to europe in one minute ;).

As I'm installing the fp version of grass42, I urgently need the current
patches on pub/grass/incoming.

So I hope some o n e could m a i l these files to me.

Please contact me via email. If anybody in the states has got analogous
problems, i'd also mail some files.

thanks, Thomas