r.in.tga?

Angus Carr apcarr at FLASH.LakeheadU.CA
Wed Dec 6 07:00:00 EST 1995

I run Linux and Windows on the same box.
My scanner is set up under Windows.
To scan for GRASS, I scan under the scanning program, and then run
Graphics Workshop for Windows, which lets me convert to Sun RAS
files.
R.in.sunrast is my friend.

Graphics Workshop for Windows will do the conversions as a batch process,
so I get to do all the steps in batch.

I got the program from a BBS, but look for a file like gwswn11t.zip.
try http://www.north.net/alchemy/gww.html

Angus.