Newbie Tutorial

GRASS4.1 Maintenance User grass at twdb.state.tx.us
Wed Dec 6 07:00:00 EST 1995

Please!

Where might I find a tutorial for a RAW user of GRASS (ie non-user).  At our
site, we have tons of data that we'd like to use GRASSlinks to display but
I can't figure out how to convert it for GRASS.  I have figured out Glinks
with the Spearfish database, but now I'm stuck.  I just can't seem to find
a process model to get started moving all the ARCInfo, DLG's, and DXFs that
we have into something that GRASS likes, and therefore is usable for Glinks.

Peruse our data....

ftp://www.twdb.state.tx.us/pub/GIS

Send directions to the tutorial on how to use GRASS!  If its on the moon, let
me know what it's called.

flailing wildly,

Mark Robbins
Texas Natural Resource Information System
http://www.twdb.state.tx.us