ps.map and grid command

Brad Robbins BIO brobbins at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Thu Feb 23 08:25:08 EST 1995

Jeremy,
I too have had a problem getting ps.map to produce grids (as well as
labels) on my hardcopy.  What I've done is bypass the problem by using a
screengrabber program (Xv) to grab my map and then print it.

Bradley D. Robbins                              brobbins at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Department of Biology                           (voice) 813-974-5420
University of South Florida                     (fax)   813-974-3263
Tampa, FL 33620

              "Isn't it all just a question of scale?"