:-(

Grass package grass at sun1.bham.ac.uk
Thu Feb 9 10:11:48 EST 1995

Dear Mr Bingham,

	you seem to have discovered much of what there is to know about the
way Grass handles colors on your own; people tend to write at irregular
intervals to this list, wondering why Grass isn't using all available greys/
colors. The replies to these questions are stored in the Grass list archives
which you'll find by ftp'ing to moon.cecer.army.mil:grass. To save you a
lot of work, I'll have a look inside my own archive and send you whatever
I've got on Grass colors. By the way, the Grass Programmer's Manual (also on
moon) provides you with lots of useful information about these kinds of
things.
	Greetings,

Leverhulme Research Fellow, The Wroxeter Hinterland Project                  |
University of Birmingham Field Archaeology Unit                              |
Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT                                                |
Phone +44 121 414 5513  Fax +44 121 414 5516  E-mail P.M.van-Leusen at bham.ac.uk