:-(

Grass package grass at sun1.bham.ac.uk
Thu Feb 9 10:20:07 EST 1995

Andy Bingham writes:

> Effectively what Im saying is for raster files with categories less than 220 I
> can display OK (although I cant contrast strech) and for when categories extend
> into the range 221-255 I run into problems.
> Is this a known fault? Does anyone know why this might be happening?

I promised to follow up on this; I looked in my archive but it held nothing
useful, which means that you should be able to find the subject treated in
my Grass Beginners' Manual, available by FTP from the moon. Look for files
called grassman.* in grass/incoming. Good Luck!

Leverhulme Research Fellow, The Wroxeter Hinterland Project                  |
University of Birmingham Field Archaeology Unit                              |
Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT                                                |
Phone +44 121 414 5513  Fax +44 121 414 5516  E-mail P.M.van-Leusen at bham.ac.uk