Nothing in incoming

Jill Schuler jschuler at ncg.nrcs.usda.gov
Fri Feb 10 10:31:48 EST 1995

----- Begin Included Message -----

From: ng at rti-md.com (Nalneesh Gaur)

I accessed moon yesterday and found nothing under the incoming directory
except one file -- fp.tar.Z ? Can somebody tell me what is happeneing ?

Nalneesh Gaur

----- End Included Message -----

Nalneesh,

I received this information from Paul Loechl about the moon:

-----------------------Begin Include

%%I thought I would let you know that policy on usage of our ftp site has
%%changed recently to allow better management of the disk and what gets
%%left on it.  The directory, /grass/incoming, is now only writable and NOT
%%readable.  You won't be able to see what's in this directory but these
%%files will be transferred to /grass/outgoing, which will be readable but
%%not writable.  The transfer will be done via cron jobs but I don't know
%%how often the transfers will be done.

%%Paul Loechl					p-loechl at cecer.army.mil
%%USA CERL					(217)352-6511x7668
%%