g.gnuplot and MOTIF, what and where is it ?

James Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Mon Feb 13 14:22:54 EST 1995

National Centre (100074.213 at compuserve.com) writes on 13 Feb 95:
>Hello,
>	Today I've been looking for both the g.gnuplot and MOTIF (to run Xgrass)
>programmes on the moon ftp site but I can't find them. There's been a lot of
>references to these programmes on the list and in readme files of programmes I
>want to use on the moon ftp site. Where can I obtain these programmes?

g.gnuplot can be made from the gnuplot sources, which
are available at:

  ftp://ftp.dartmouth.edu/pub/gnuplot/gnuplot3.5.tar.Z

Look for makefile.g, which is a Gmakefile in disguise.

MOTIF is a commercial package. You can get it on CD for
about $100 or so from several places. See:

 ftp://ftp.x.org/contrib/faqs/Motif-FAQ

--Darrell
James Darrell McCauley, PhD        http://soils.ecn.purdue.edu/~mccauley/
Dept of Agricultural Engineering   mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Purdue University                  tel: 317.494.9772 fax: 317.496.1115