Stratigraphic soil cross-sections??

James Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Tue Jan 10 19:06:42 EST 1995

would a combination of d.what.rast/r.what and g.gnuplot
be useful here?

--Darrell

motte (motte at xs4all.nl) writes on 10 Jan 95:
>Tim Miller writes:
>>
>> To All,
>>
>> I have sites that have soil pedon data, I have used the sites with s.surf.id
w to create a raster surfaces for each attribute.  I also have large scale dem
with 1-meter smaplings.  I want to create stratigraphic cross-section from vari
ous raster layers.
 Ca> n this be done in GRASS?  What is the best way do it?.  I have done this s
ame process in Arc/Info, but I would realy like to do it in GRASS.