GRASS X monitors

John Cartwright johncc at rover.ftc.nrcs.usda.gov
Tue Jan 10 22:46:07 EST 1995

Yes,

we ran into a similar problem and came up with a fix that seemed to solve our
problem but reportedly did not work in all cases.

If you look in $GISBASE/src/display/devices/XDRIVER/XDRIVER/Graph_Set.c you
should see a comment on about line 80 describing the one-line fix that we used.

Cheers!

--john

John Cartwright				GIS Analyst
johncc at rover.ftc.nrcs.usda.gov		USDA-SCS/MACA