Linux/Grass Configurations

Michael A. Lefsky mal3p at faraday.clas.virginia.edu
Mon Jan 9 18:35:57 EST 1995

I am interested in getting information about prefered hardware for
running grass under linux. What processors, size of hard drive, amount
of RAM, graphics card etc., are you using, and are you happy with them?
Given a limited budget, what is a minimum configuration? If there is
interest I will post a summary of responses.