mapgen -

Wed Jan 25 16:39:34 EST 1995

Recently, I have been working in MAPGEN, and have came across problems with the command. I have double checked my labelling of the polygons and the 
listing of the category files, where all is well.  

1st problem: The categories don't always match up with the polygons to which 
they were assigned. 
2nd problem: The wrong category labels show up in some polygons.

During my problem solving, I used and the attribute numbers show up 
in the correct polygons, I then used and the category names once 
again were not assigned to the correct polygons.

Is there anyone who has had any similar problems or any problems with

Bruce Beasley
beasley at

More information about the grass-user mailing list