mapgen - cat.to.geo???

BEASLEY at abrsle.agr.ca BEASLEY at abrsle.agr.ca
Wed Jan 25 16:39:34 EST 1995

Recently, I have been working in MAPGEN, and have came across problems with the
cat.to.geo command. I have double checked my labelling of the polygons and the
listing of the category files, where all is well.

1st problem: The categories don't always match up with the polygons to which
they were assigned.
2nd problem: The wrong category labels show up in some polygons.

During my problem solving, I used att.to.geo and the attribute numbers show up
in the correct polygons, I then used cat.to.geo and the category names once
again were not assigned to the correct polygons.

Is there anyone who has had any similar problems or any problems with
cat.to.geo.

Bruce Beasley
beasley at abrsle.agr.ca