===>> FREE 1 yr. Magazine Sub sent worldwide- 308+ Popular USA Titles (fwd)

Sally Chu chusally at cyberspace.com
Mon Jul 24 14:53:59 EDT 1995

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 1995 22:25:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: Sally Chu <chusally at cyberspace.com>
Sender: grass-lists-owner at moon.cecer.army.mil.
To: chusally at cyberspace.com
Subject: ===>> FREE 1 yr. Magazine Sub sent worldwide- 308+ Popular USA Titles

Hi fellow 'netters,

My name is Sally Chu and I recently started using a magazine subscription
club in the USA that has a FREE 1 yr. magazine subscription deal with
your first paid order- and I have been very pleased with them.    They
have over 1,500 different USA titles that they can ship to any country on
a subscription basis.   As for computer magazines from the USA, they more
of a selection than I ever knew even existed.  They have magazines for
most every area of interest in their list of 1,500 titles.

Within the USA, for their USA members, they are cheaper than all their
competitors and even the publishers themselves.  This is their price
guarantee.

Overseas, on the average, they are generally around one-fourth to
one-half of what the newstands overseas charge locally for USA
magazines.  On some titles they are as little as one-tenth of what the
newstands charge.  They feel that mgazines should not be a luxury
overseas.   In the USA, people buy magazines and then toss them after
reading them for just a few minutes or hours.  They are so cheap in the
USA!   Well, this company would like to make it the same way for their
overseas members.  They are also cheaper than all their competitors in
the USA and overseas, including the publishers themselves!   This is
their price guarantee.  Around one-half their business comes from
overseas, so they are very patient with new members who only speak
limited English as a 2nd language.

Their prices are so cheap because they deal direct with each publisher
and cut-out all the middlemen.

They will send you some FREE info. via E-mail (the short version (around
40K) of their catalogue, or if you request it the DELUXE LONG VERSION
(around 400K-big and juicey) !)...if you fill out the form below.

Please do not email me as I am just a happy customer and a *busy*
student.  I don't have time to even complete my thesis in time, let alone
run my part-time software business!  Email them directly at:
fengjine at cyberspace.COM

*------------cut here-----------------------------------------------*
REQUEST FOR MORE INFO:  please copy this section *only* and email to:
                                  fengjine at cyberspace.COM

(sorry, but they cannot acknowledge incomplete forms sent back)

Name:
Internet email address:
Smail home address:
City-State-Zip:
Country:
Work Tel. #:
Work Fax #:
Home Tel. #:
Home Fax #:
Name of USA mags you currently get:
Name of USA mags you would like price quotes on when we call you:
Do you want the short (~40K) or long version (~400K) of our
catalogue emailed to you?:
How did you hear about us (name of person who referred you or the area of
the internet that you saw us mentioned in):  Sally Chu
072495YYY
*------------cut here-----------------------------------------------*

They guarantee to beat all their competitors' prices. Sometimes they are
less than half of the next best deal I have been able to find and other
times, just a little cheaper - but I have never found a lower rate yet.
They assured me that if I ever do, they will beat it.

They have been very helpful and helped me change my address from the USA
to Finland and then back again when I moved last month.  They are very
knowledgeable about addressing mags worldwide.

They have a deal where you can get a free 1 yr. sub to a new magazine
from a special list of over 300 popular titles published in the USA.
They will give you this free 1 yr. sub when you place your first paid
order with them to a renewal or new subscription to any of the over 1,500
different popular USA titles they sell.

They can arrange delivery to virtually any country and I think they have
clients in around 35 or 36 countries now.  Outside the USA there is a
charge for foreign postage and handling (on both paid and freebie subs)
that varies from magazine to magazine.  I have found their staff to be
very friendly and courteous.  They even helped me with an address change
when I moved from one country to another.

The owner thinks of his service as a "club" and his clients as "members"
(even though there is no extra fee to become a member - your first
purchase automatically makes you a member) and he is real picky about who
he accepts as a new member.   When he sets you up as a new member, he
himself calls you personally on the phone to explain how he works his
deal, or sometimes he has one of his assistants call.  He is kind of
quirky sometimes - he insists on setting up new members by phone so he
can say hi to everyone (I sure wouldn't want to have his phone bills!),
but you can place future orders (after your first order) via E-mail.

He has some really friendly young ladies working for him, who seem to
know just as much as he does about this magazine stuff.  If you live
overseas, he will even call you there, as long as you are interested, but
I think he still makes all his overseas calls on the weekends, I guess
cause the long distance rates are cheaper then.

He only likes to take new members from referrals from satisfied existing
members and he does virtually no advertising- so you can email me and I
will forward your message on to him as a referral.   When I got set-up,
they had a 2-3 week waiting list for new members to be called back so
that they could join up. (Once you are an existing member, they help you
immediately when you call. )  I think they are able to get back to
prospective new members  the same day or within a few days now, as they
have increased their staff.  I am not sure about this.........but if you
email the above form to them, that is the way to get started!

They will send you some FREE info. via E-mail (the short version (around
40K) of their catalogue, or if you request it the DELUXE LONG VERSION
(around 400K-big and juicey) !)...if you fill out the form near the top
of this message.

They then send you email  that outlines how his club works and the list
of free choices that you can choose from, as well as the entire list of
what he sells;  and then they will give you a quick (3-5 minute)
friendly, no-pressure no-obligation call to explain everything to you
personally and answer all your questions.

Once you get in, you'll love them. I do.  For more info,  just fill out
the form near the top of this message and email it to:
fengjine at cyberspace.COM

Thanks,

Sally Chu