Error using v.support

N R A nra at cix.compulink.co.uk
Wed Jun 28 08:00:00 EDT 1995

I've managed to import some vector data OK - drawing the lines everything
seem fine.
Next I wanted to add the labels to them - to do this I have created a
file with each line in the format "L 999999 999999 cat" as discussed in
the programmers guide. Place that file (with the same name as the vector)
in the 'dig_att' directory and then run 'v.support' - I then get a number
of lines of the form 'WARNING: line xx label ... matched another label
....' - thing is I've looked at the two lines and can't see how they
match - the
coordinates look different and the label is just a unique identifier

Can anyone cast any light on what is going on.

Thanks,

Steve Culshaw
NRA North West
e-mail : nra at cix.compulink.co.uk (use this for general usage)