v.report

Mark Gregory mg at soil.agr.okstate.edu
Wed Jun 28 08:00:00 EDT 1995

We are running GRASS on several SUN SPARC workstations, with each workstation
have an identical copy of the binaries for the module v.report.  v.report
works fine on a SPARC 1+ and a 10, while on another SPARC 10 and a 20 we
get the following error

ld.so: Undefined symbol: _G_window_overlap
ERROR running v.report

We do not seem to get this error with any other module that I can think of.
Any ideas for the cause and/or how to fix this problem would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark Gregory                               mg at soil.agr.okstate.edu
Oklahoma State University                  (405) 744-6417
Stillwater, OK 74078-0507                  (405) 744-5269 (fax)