d.to.sites

ALOBO alobo at ija.csic.es
Tue Jun 20 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Sorry for the subscription message.

I cannot find the program d.to.sites in my distribution. Apparently,
I should have it under src.contrib/SCS/display, and in fact I do have
the manual pages. Also, I've not been able to locate it in grass/incoming
on the moon. Does anybody know where could I find it?

Also, in grass/incoming there is a file called SCS.tar.Z. I did download it
because I thought that d.to.sites could have been there, but it is not.
Instead there is a lot of stuff on projections. Does anybody have a good
description on what the files in SCS.tar.Z do?

And what's SCS?

Agus