digitizer stty?

Morris Trimmer mtrimmer at liberty.uc.wlu.edu
Fri Mar 24 15:41:48 EST 1995

at?Feb?22??95?2?50?pm at bnr.ca>
Originator: daemon at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

GRASSers,
 I am trying to get a digitizer set up to run on our system with
GRASS. I have been running into problems and my system adm. asks
that I find out
 'What stty or gettydefs peramiters need to be set up for the port
the digitizer is connected to?'
  My port is /dev/ttyr8 and the current settings as seen by the
command # stty -a </dev/ttyr8 are:

 speed 300 baud; line = 0; susp <undef>; dsusp <undef>
 rows = 0; columns = 0
 intr = DEL; quit = ^\; erase = #; kill = @; swtch <undef>
 eof = ^D; eol = ^@; min = 4; time = 0; stop = ^S; start = ^Q
 -parenb -parodd cs8 -cstopb hupcl cread -clocal -loblk -crts
 -ignbrk -brkint -ignpar -parmrk -inpck -istrip -inlcr -igncr -icrnl
 -iuclc
 -ixon -ixany -ixoff -rtsxoff -ctsxon -ienqak
 -isig -icanon -iexten -xcase -echo -echoe -echok -echonl -noflsh
 -opost -olcuc -onlcr -ocrnl -onocr -onlret -ofill -ofdel -tostop

Any suggestions? Am I barking up the wrong tree?
Thanks!
--
Morris Trimmer
University Computing