how to run v.digit2

Ralf Kunkel +49-2461-3262 r.kunkel at kfa-juelich.de
Thu Mar 23 13:14:03 EST 1995

Dear GRASS-users,

some time ago, I have compiled GRASS4.1.5 on an IBM RS/6000 under
AIX3.2. Now, I need to run v.digit2 and can't find the binary file. The
Gmakefile has, in contrast to the v.digit program, only statements to create a
library (libdigit.a), but no commands to create a executable program.

Maybe this a stupid or well known question, but how to create the v.digit2
binary?

Thanks in advance

Ralf Kunkel                                                         Phone:
+49-2461-3262
Program Group Systems Analysis and               Fax:    +49-2461-2540
Technological Development (STE)                     E-mail: r.kunkel at kfa-juelic
h.de
Research Center (KFA) Juelich
D-52425 Juelich, Germany