Errors.

Geographical Resource Analysis Support System GRASS 4.1 grass at apricot.ia.gliwice.edu.pl
Thu Mar 23 13:24:19 EST 1995

When I run programs which are written below  :

     1.  d.display
     2.  d.rast.zoom
     3   d.zoom

  something I can get error message like this :

  " ERROR - eof from graphics monitor "

Another time called this commands it is finished by Segmentation fault
(Core dump)
Until recently I thought I could set it apart but now all my jobs with Grass
are an ordeal for me.
I'm not able to resolve this problem, thus if anybody has any idea I will be
grateful.

All suggestion would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Grzegorz Kowalski
 grass at apricot.ia.gliwice.edu.pl

#                      Control Theory Group                     #
#                 Silesian Technical University                 #
#                    apricot.ia.gliwice.edu.pl                  #