ps.map and grids

Melissa Faga melissa at pallas.pnl.gov
Wed Mar 22 15:48:00 EST 1995

I am trying to print out a postscript file of a map with a coordinate grid
labeled every other grid line.  I am using the ps.map command and have tried to
specify that I wanted a labeled grid both interactively and by using a script f
ile such as

raster sp390sep94nn
scale 1:50000
grid 1000
  numbers 2 red
  end
end

Using this file with ps.map, I get the grid lines but no labels.  When I use,
p.map and p.select preview I get both the grid lines and labels.  I don't think
that I am doing anything wrong.  Is there possibly a bug in ps.map.

Thanks,

Melissa Faga
Battelle, Pacific Northwest Laboratory
melissa at pallas.pnl.gov