Where to find g.gnuplot ?

Cosyn Bart Bart.Cosyn at rug.ac.be
Sat Mar 18 03:36:03 EST 1995

On Fri, 17 Mar 1995, PoKung Lin wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>       Does anyone can tell me where to find g.gnuplot souce code?
> I've checked incoming directory on moon ftp site, but it's not there.

Hi
Some time ago James Darell gave me this link. I found it overthere.
g.gnuplot can be made from the regular gnuplot sources. see

ftp://ftp.dartmouth.edu/pub/gnuplot/gnuplot3.5.tar.Z

and look for makefile.g (which is a Gmakefile in disguise).

c.f. ftp://pasture.ecn.purdue.edu/pub/mccauley/grass/[rv].to.gnuplot.tar.gz

                                Bart

        | ir. Bart Cosyn                                  |
        | ERS1/2 project                                  |
        | Laboratory for Hydrology and Water Management   |
        | University of Gent                              |
        | Coupure 653, B-9000 Gent                        |
     | Belgium                                    |
        | Tel: +/32/9/2646137                             |
        | Fax: +/32/9/2646236                             |
        | E-mail: bcosyn at allserv.rug.ac.be                |