GRASS .SIT to .VEC conversion

Kevin Kingdon kevin at unicaat.yorku.ca
Tue Mar 7 23:49:56 EST 1995

Hi,
I am looking for a routine that will convert GRASS .SIT files into GRASS
vector format. This routine is not included in our current version of
grass (update 4 I believe). I also checked the moon site and could not
find it there. If anyone knows where I can find this routine (preferably
compiled) I would greatly appreciate it.

Kevin

--
Kevin Kingdon              Internet: <kevin at unicaat.yorku.ca>
Earth and Atmospheric Science / Faculty of Pure and Applied Science