Offset problems with i.in.erdas

Maurice Hall hall at gpsr.colostate.edu
Thu Mar 23 06:49:50 EST 1995

We are attempting to import files from Erdas using i.in.erdas.
We run i.in.erdas specifying an Erdas .gis file as the input file.
We then edit the GRASS header file to specify the correct projection
and UTM zone.  The resulting raster map looks good, but is offset
several pixels (in this case approximately 100-200  meters) north and
west of where it should be.

Any insight into this problem would be appreciated.

Maurice

Maurice D. Hall, Graduate Research Associate
Water Quality Modeling
USDA-ARS-NPA                         TEL: 303-490-8336
Great Plains Systems Research        FAX: 303-490-8310
P.O. Box E                           INTERNET: hall at gpsr.colostate.edu
301 S. Howes  Rm. 215
Fort Collins, CO  80522