Compliling r.water.fea

Cosyn Bart Bart.Cosyn at rug.ac.be
Wed Mar 29 12:07:38 EST 1995

> But when I type r.water.fea, the only answer I get is "Not found". Because
> the file r.water.fea is not created in $GISBASE/bin after compilation. My
> question is why the only file created after compilation is in $GISBASE/etc.
Hi,
Maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did not follow the discussion about this but did you runned the linkage
module in Grass:  MAKELINKS.sh. This links all your programs
from the $GISBASE/etc/bin to $GISBASE/bin. You need to do this after each
recompile or compilation modification.

			Bart

	| ir. Bart Cosyn				  |
	| ERS1/2 project				  |
	| Laboratory for Hydrology and Water Management	  |
	| University of Gent 			 	  |
	| Coupure 653, B-9000 Gent			  |
        | Belgium 					  |
	| Tel: +/32/9/2646137				  |