Bedrock Geology File

Cindy Herdrich herdrich at huachuca.CNR.ColoState.EDU
Fri May 19 12:47:32 EDT 1995

Bob-

I tried to reach you by phone this morning and couldn't get an answer so I'm
sending you the info on this file via email.  We were able to convert the
file into a dxf format and then import it into GRASS using v.in.dxf.
Unfortunately, this file has no projection information on it.  Even when
we look at the original file we got from you, it is not carrying any
projection info with it.

Would it be possible for you to talk to the person at the State of Indiana
who you received this file from and ask what projection and coordinate
system this data is in?

Let us know what you find out.
Thanks-
Cindy