r.le programs

William L. Baker BakerWL at uwyo.edu
Sun Nov 26 07:00:00 EST 1995

Hi Joe,
Sorry to hear about the problems.  I need to know a little more:
1. how large is the map on which you ran r.le.pixel (rows X cols)?
2. was r.le.pixel near completion when it dumped, or did it do it
just after it started moving through the windows?  In other words,
was it ticking off windows, then crashed?
3. does r.le.pixel run OK if you just do r.le.pixel map=3Dwallatin di=
v=3Dd1?
In other words, does the program only crash when doing moving
windows?
4. Oh, also, how large is the moving window itself (rows X cols)?
5. Will r.le.pixel map=3Dwallatin sam=3Dm div=3Dd1 run OK on a small
part of the full map (e.g., try it on a 50 row X 50 col. part)?

Bill Baker
BAKERWL at UWYO.EDU
=46rom: grassu-list