Sending PS.MAP Output DIRECTLY to a Print Queue???

Lawrence Houston grass at boyd.geog.mcgill.ca
Sat Nov 25 07:00:00 EST 1995

Fellow GRASS Users:

I have attemptd to send PS Output from PS.MAP DIRECTLY to a Print Queue
(without using an intermediate file), but so far have NOT found a way of
doing so.  Can this be done or must one always create a disk file (or send
it directly to printer's port)?  We are driving an Epson Color Sytlus Pro
through a GhostScript 3.33 Print Queue, hence sending PS Output directly
to the printer port will NOT work [the PS Options is NOT available for
this Stylus Pro]!

Lawrence Houston  -  (grass at boyd.geog.mcgill.ca)