Input of Raster Bitmaps

Lars Schylberg larss at fmi.kth.se
Fri Oct 20 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Hello !

I thought there was a r.in.tiff program but I was looking around and
couldn't find that program myself last week.  What is the story here.

I have some tiff files in TIFF group P format that I would like to import
to Grass.  What is the best way to do this.

I would also like to convert TIFF group P file to multiply TIFF group
B files.  Is there a direct tool to do that?  I hope some people out
there have some clever answers.  I was looking at the public domain
tiff-tool but found no way to carry out this transformation.

Lars

Lars Schylberg                       Email: lasc at celsiustech.se
CelsiusTech IT                          or: larss at fmi.kth.se
S-175 88 Jarfalla                    Tel.   +46 8 580 847 03
Sweden                               Fax.   +46 8 580 123 20