HELP needed with d.3d.and i.points

David Houlder david at dart.anu.edu.au
Fri Oct 20 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Eliot...

> Is screen capture the only way to save the image produced by d.3d to a
> file? If so, what is the best program for doing this? (I am running GRASS
> under Linux)

Try using the CELL display driver (d.mon CELL). That way you can
"display" to a raster, then use p.map, ps.map, r.out.ascii etc to get
the picture out to a file.

David Houlder                           Phone:  +61 6 249 4613
Geography Department                (In Aust.:  (06) 249 4613)
The Australian National University        Fax:  +61 6 249 3770