Theissen polygons

julied at robinhood.ssmc.noaa.gov julied at robinhood.ssmc.noaa.gov
Thu Oct 19 08:00:00 EDT 1995

I kept track of the Theissen polygon discussion (Sept 95) because I have a
need to make Theiseen polygons for a project I'm working on.
I tried to use s.surf.idw with the # of interpolation points set to 1, but
s.surf.idw takes into consideration distance and value of cells.
The theissen polygons I need can't take the value of the sites, I only
want the distance to be weighted. I haven't gotten s.geom to work, will
it solve my problem?

Here is the discussion: