Not Darrell's s.surf.krig

Chris Skelly CHRIS at cathar.jcu.edu.au
Sun Oct 15 08:00:00 EDT 1995

People,

> just to clarify, I take no credit/blame for s.surf.krig.
> I didn't write it - Chris Skelly wrote it. I just provided
> an ftp site for it.

ya, I don't take any blame either... :-)

> I've never used it. Perhaps Chris is still lurking around
> grassu - last I heard, he took a faculty job somewhere in
> Australia.

lurking is a good word! lest the students find me! Yes I did write a
version of s.surf.krig its a wonderful fortranest version of a c
program - but at least it is (should be) easy to read. there are no
variogram routines (unless Darell put my fortran semivariogram
routines up as well) - but Yvan Pannettier (spel) has written
VarioWin, which is a wonderful variogram modelling package for
Windows - search for variowin on the web...

I missed the earlier discussion so if there were some specific
questions, please repeat or mail me direct...

Cheers,
Chris Skelly
Chris Skelly, Lecturer                        Voice: +61 77 81 4877
Spatial Analysis Program                      Fax:   +61 77 81 4020
Tropical Environment Studies & Geography      WWW: http://ikarus.jcu.edu.au
James Cook University, Townsville, Qld 4811 AUSTRALIA