ps.map page size

Howard Foster nsf at wohler.regis.berkeley.edu
Sat Oct 14 15:24:47 EDT 1995

Check out the -sPAPERSIZE parameter for ghostscript.  What
you want for the design jet is -sPAPERSIZE=archE in your
ghostscript command line which will give you 36x48 inch
plots.  You can add your own page sizes by editing a file
in your ghostscript libarary, I've forgotten which it is;
just grep archE and see what turns up.  It is obvious how
to make the changes.  But also, it seems to me some
(older?) versions of ps.map have an internal limit of 48
inches.

I'd like  to hear about others' experience with ghostscript/
Designjet 650 -- good and bad.  It's a wonderful idea.

-Howard
--
   Howard Foster (nsf at ced.berkeley.edu) Ph.D.
   candidate^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H, (got it!) Environmental