ps.map -> sites -> label problem

robert atnip rwa at indy.net
Mon Oct 2 19:55:14 EDT 1995

>With ps.map I want to print sites along with their labels, but without the
text framed with squares. Is there an easy way to ommit these squares?

>Kim
>
>kdr at dina.kvl.dk

I believe there is.  I think you need to go to your $GISBASE/paint/labels
directory
open the file with the same name of the map you are working on in the text
editor.
look  at each label the make the background color none and the background
highlight color none. I believe this is right, hopefully.

If not repost your question and I will look into it to make sure.

Bob Atnip
Camp Atterbury