Announcement of a new listserv about GIS and the Internet/WWW

Clifford A Behrens cliff at bellcore.com
Tue Sep 26 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Paul (and others),

We hope to provide capabilities like those you mention below with our
GeoScope system.  The GeoScope Project is receiving funding from a NASA
Cooperative Agreement through its digital libraries area of interest.  To
learn more about our project, I encourage you to browse

           http://usdac2.rutgers.edu

Actually, I am interested in identifying geospatial data users like yourself
you might be interested in critiquing software tools, e.g.,  GUIs, application
schema, and query capabilities, as we develop them.

Regards,

Cliff Behrens, PI
USDAC/Bellcore

----- Begin Included Message -----