v.support

kang at risca.rs.msu.edu kang at risca.rs.msu.edu
Tue Sep 26 08:00:00 EDT 1995

Hi,
This is a followup of my previous post about v.support not working on different
platforms.
For my curiosity, I tried the v.support with GRASS 4.15 (? - it was update
package 4 on the first screen) static binary and it worked.  If you are running
a newly compiled GRASS 4.15 on any platform, could you do the following test
for me?
1) run v.out.ascii on a previous built vector file
2) make sure that dig_att and dig_cats has the corresponding support files
3) run v.in.ascii on the ascii vector file
4) run v.support to build the topology

Thanks!

Kang,